Monday, October 19, 2009

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!

This is my blogoversary. I've had this little space for two years now. I started a lot stronger than I am now. I fell into doing daily memes and then I moved away from them and then I almost quit blogging altogether.

But my blogspace has remained true to me. It is always there waiting for me to turn paper from white to speckled.

Shhhhh! Robert went on a job interview today with a local company. They are looking for a CFO (that's bank talk for Chief Financial Officer).

When he came in from the interview he felt really good. As a matter of face his comment was, "I'll be surprised if I don't get that job."

Excited, apprehensive, hopeful. So more when we hear more.

3 comments:

IdaR said...

Happy blogoversary, and keeping my fingers crossed about the job.

Ladykli said...

Happy blogoversary to you,
Happy blogoversary to you,
Happy blogoversary dear Patsy,
Happy blogoversary to yooooooouuuuuuu!!!!!!

Good luck to Robert, I have all my fingers and toes crossed!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Happy Blogoversary - and fingers crossed for Robert.