Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Phone Didn't Ring

I didn't think I would be disappointed, I didn't expect to get a call, but I do feel disappointed. My friend from church that went to the casting call also and whom I've enjoyed teasing about her being in the upcoming movie came over to me at Sunday School this morning and ask if I had gotten my call --- I couldn't think for a moment what she was talking about --- then it dawned. No I hadn't gotten a call from the casting company, but she had as had a gentleman also in the church. I'm really tickled for them and a little disappointed that I didn't get a call.

Penny said she still had the number in her cell phone and she would give it to me to call, but I didn't take her up on it. I'm sure this is one of those *Don't call us. We'll call you.* things. So much for my acting career.

But if another casting company comes to town, I think I'll go again. Just because I can.

I took this picture out back of Tom and Beverely's home in Tucson in 2002. They are coming to visit us the first weekend of April. I'm looking forward to having them come.

No comments: