Monday, July 27, 2009

Did You Notice

Did you notice my blog is back to normal? Thanks to a true knight who was willing to come to my rescue.

Three or four emails back and forth and he had the problem pinpointed and repaired.

I think know he is an amazing slayer of dragons large and small.

Thank you Lou for taking time from your busy schedule to figure out my mistake and then correcting it. Your genius in matters of computer programs and language made quick solution to my dilemma.

When you looked at the html codes, you were able to read and understand what was being said. I on the otherhand looked as said codes and had a since of what it must be like for first and second graders as they learn to read. They have been taught all the symbols, can recite what each is and the sounds they make, but putting them together to form words and those words together to make sentences and sentences together to answer a question as simple as who is this story about. Well, let's just say I have a whole new respect for the struggling reader now.

I'm going to keep reading and working on some of the how this all works --- but be patient with me..... old dogs and new tricks are still hard to put together.

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

What happened to your blog in the first place?

I DO love the pale blue Patsy!! Good choice.

Unknown said...

I'm just glad I could "kiss it and make it better". You're doing fine - and the new tricks thing is working out quite nicely, if you ask me.