A few weeks back my daughter and I had a quick lunch at the local KFC/Taco Bell. We both opted for the Taco Bell menu. When the meals came we were asked if we would like some hot sauce. Of course we answered yes and received a hand full of the little packets; some hot and some mild. On the front of each packet is a little message as if the packet were speaking to you. For some reason these packets tickled my funny bone and so today I share the humor from these little packets of sauce.
1. Mild, "Can I drive?"
2. Hot, "The feeling is mutual."
3. Hot, "Help! I can't tell where I am. It's dark and I can hear laughing."
4. Mild, "At night the sporks pick on me."
5. Mild, "Will you scratch my back?"
6. Hot, "Thanks for rescuing me. Fire was getting on my nerves."
7. Mild, "Ketchup? Oh puh-leese."
8. Mild, "Scratch & Sniff: Gotcha!"
9. Hot, " I'm taking the day off. See next packet."
That's all of those so here are the other fast food places I frequent.
10. Sonic --- Their brown bag specials make a wonderful supper to grab on the way home from handbell practice.
11. What A Burger --- I like their 2 piece chicken strip dinner. Just the right amount.
12. Pizza Hut --- Not exactly fast food, but a meat lovers thin and crispy, yummmm.
13. Dairy Queen --- Can you say Blizzard? My favorite is a Banana Split Blizzard or the Extreme Chocolate.