Monday, November 19, 2007

Day 19 Yikes

I just realized, thanks to a couple of email links, that Christmas is just 35 days away. There are no Christmas cards addressed, no Christmas gift list made, nothing bought (well that isn't entirely true -- I have gotten one gift) not even a plan to do all of that. I also remember telling a friend back in October that Robert and I would host an between Thanksgiving and Christmas party. Now when will that be done? What should I prepare and who do I invite??????? Guess instead of typing a blog I'd better get on to making list of things to do so I can check them off :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Holiday parties are easy to host. Drinks, some appetizers, and you've got a party. We've hosted ours on a Sunday evening the past few years and that works well. People usually don't have plans for that evening and they don't hang around too late since most have to work the next day.